Bethesda Brings out the Best in Talented, Caring People! At Bethesda, more than 1,200 employees dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. Bethesda has been named to the select group of those earning recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work in St. Louis” each of the last four years.
The Nursing Supervisor demonstrates knowledge of the genrontoligical resident’s physical, social, emotional and psychological needs based upon observation, staff input and the residents required health care needs. Responsible for the direction and supervision of the nursing staff on the assigned shift. Responsible for making the appropriate administrative decisions based upon the facilities policies and nursing standards. Ensures compliance with the DHSS, OSHA, Standards of Nursing Practice and other regulatory agencies within the health care practices in the facility and direction of the Director of Nursing.
• Degreed Registered Nurse preferred.
• Two years long term care supervisory experience preferred.
• Three to five years long term care experience or similar nursing experience.
• Current RN or LPN licensee in the state of Missouri.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent communication skills to interact verbally with residents, visitors and staff.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, manage time, and organize daily schedule to meet productivity standards.