Sorry, this job has expired.
Bethesda Health Group is now hiring a Maintenance Mechanic.
As the Maintenance Mechanic you will:
• Perform all routine skilled and unskilled maintenance task necessary to provide a mechanically safe and efficient environment for our residents and staff.
• Maintain all operations of the physical retirement facility including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, minor HVAC, carpentry painting, and grounds keeping.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Trade-school training is a plus but not required. This may be off set by documentation of seminars attended.
• Mechanical aptitude and maintenance experience required.
• Valid CDL
• HVAC Certification
• Computer skills, including spreadsheets and word processing.
• Must be able to read, write and perform basic arithmetic.
Bethesda Brings out the best in talented, caring people! At Bethesda, more than 1,200 employees dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. Bethesda has been named to the select group of those earning recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work in St. Louis” each of the last four years.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.